one of the first things you will learn about me is that i am a music addict. i love finding new music. i love delving into a new song and really reading the lyrics and melodies. so you’ll probably find a lot on here about music, including my 10 favorite songs from the previous month….enjoy.
- Photograph by Ed Sheeran (actually basically the entire ed sheeran cd, but i’m going to put my absolute favorite on here anyways).
- Tenerife Sea by Ed Sheeran (i mean….seriously…swoon)
- Even My Dad Does Sometimes by Ed Sheeran (okay, i’m done with my ed rant now)
- Bathroom Sink by Miranda Lambert
- XO by John Mayer (again….SWOON)
- Blaze by Colbie Caillat
- Take Me Home by Mikey Wax
- Leave the Night On by Sam Hunt
- American Kids by Kenny Chesney (IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG)
- Boom Clap by Charli XCX
“It’s alright to say that death’s the only thing you haven’t tried, but just for today hold on”
occupation: college student
college major: journalism (public relations) and political science
location: north carolina, USA
favorite color: seafoam green
favorite store: target
favorite food: potato
favorite music: taylor swift, ed sheeran, john mayer…i literally could go on forever
hobbies: guitar, singing, reading, writing, crocheting, procrastinating, school, running, hot yoga
pet peeves: bad grammar, people who chew loudly, selfish people, drivers who don’t use turn signals, people who talk on the phone through headphones….really, I could go on for hours.
future plans: make the most out of my last two years in college, graduate, find my dream job, fall in love, be happy, live life.
What you’ll find on this blog:
- my own misadventures in life
- me learning how to do ‘adult’ things and be an ‘adult’ and take care of myself (whattttt)
- my favorite things: books, music, people, quotes, stories, articles
- my thoughts (feel free to ignore)
- hopefully me giving some useful advice to anyone who is willing to read about my experiences/life/stories
there’s no better time to try new things and push yourself a little outside your comfort zone to find out who you are and who you are capable of being than your college and 20-something years.
this blog will help me document the trials, tribulations, joys, insecurities and journeys that complicate and beautify these years.
check back for my writings and thoughts as i move into my third year of college. from new adventures moving into my first apartment to things i have known my whole life, like music; look out for my ramblings on topics such as friendship, music, books, cooking, crafting, fitness, college and more.
i can’t wait to start this journey.